1. You are visiting the website por.dpasohostel.es owned by Mendoza Y Pintos Sl with registered office at Bajo Rúa Blanco Porto 6 36001 Pontevedra SPAIN, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 625145630 I 653548059
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 981 04 02 00
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that is made available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applied regardless of the general contracting conditions that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. www.dpasohostel.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
Incurring activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of DPASO HOSTEL of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information it contains for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, the intellectual and industrial property rights that are the owner